Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Who - Live At Leeds (1970)

Live at Leeds is probably one of my most favorite live albums. It is solid rock from start to finish. It really captures the awesomeness of The Who live at their peak. Their studio albums are great and the Rock-Operas are cool but this sound is so heavy that it is the best.

Lineup:
Roger Daltrey – Vocals, Harmonica, Tambourine
Pete Townshend – Guitar, Vocals
John Entwistle – Bass, Vocals
Keith Moon – Drums, Vocals

Favorite Tracks: Heaven and Hell(!!!), My Generation(!!!), Magic Bus(!!!!), A Quick One While He's Away

Tracklist:
1. Heaven and Hell
2. I Can't Explain
3. Fortune Teller
4. Tattoo
5. Young Man Blues
6. Substitute
7. Happy Jack
8. I'm a Boy
9. A Quick One, While He's Away
10. Amazing Journey/Sparks
11. Summertime Blues
12. Shakin' All Over
13. My Generation
14. Magic Bus

DL

JOn

No comments: