Friday, June 8, 2007

Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking (1988)

This is a GREAT album, in my opinion it's Jane's Addiction's finest. Ritual and the "live" album are great but the don't have anything on this. The whole album rocks from start to finish. One of my favorite things about Jane's Addiction albums are the bass lines, they are just so cool and interesting. But the whole sound is great awesome too, solid and aggressive.

Lineup:
Perry Farrell - Vocals
Dave Navarro - Guitars
Eric Avery - Bass, Acoustic Guitars
Stephen Perkins - Drums
with
Angelo Moore - Saxophone
Flea - Trumpet
Christopher Dowd - Trombone

Favorite Tracks: Up The Beach, Ocean Size, Ted, Just Admit It..., Summertime Rolls, Idiots Rule, Jane Says, and Pigs in Zen

Track List:
1. Up The Beach
2. Ocean Size
3. Had A Dad
4. Ted, Just Admit It...
5. Standing In The Shower...
6. Summertime Rolls
7. Mountain Song
8. Idiots Rule
9. Jane Says
10. Thank You Boys
11. Pig's In Zen

DL

JOn

1 comment:

Zer0_II said...

I believe I'll grab this. It's been a while since I've heard any Jane's Addiction. Thanks for linking to my blog, and keep up the good work on yours.